Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Tomorrow's not so bright now

Yup, finally changed my blogskin. Dont be surprise, sherlyn likes this kind of skins. Yup, today was a short day. Firstly, in the morning, met up with baby. I was late for 5 minutes though and i know he's angry with me. I cant think of any thing to make him feel any better so i just kept quiet. Yes, and from then, we didnt talk at all till after school all he said was, "i go for art." That is it. Yea, have been really troubled these days. Even mum sense it and even asked me about it. But i said nothing. Anyway, got my table designed during chinese period, not yet done of course. And Mr Koh let us off for afternoon programme. *Unexpected* After school, went lunch with weiyan, kk and jem at BK then home. Yup, life havent be good lately. Things have been going on for way too long and i'm tired of moving on. dont have to tell me tomorrow's gonna be a better day cos i know, tomorrow's not so bright now. i dont wish to be here............

With love, on Wednesday, August 02, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse